#204 SCOOBA DOO BEATNIK DOLL FOR SALE
1964 Original Mattel Talking Pull-String "SCOOBA DOO BEATNIK DOLL" For Sale.
"SCOOBA DOO" Talks and Says all Her Phrases Loud and Clear. Her Body and Dress are Clean
(She has been Professionally Cleaned Inside and Out.-
She has no Rips or Stains on her Black Tagged Clothed Body or Her Original Dress.
Her Hair is very Long, Full and Thick with NO Missing Plugs. Her Face/Eye/Lip Paint is Excellent with Full Thick Lashes. Her Eyes Open and Closed as they should.
She is a Nice "SCOOBA DOO Doll" That would make a "Great Gift" for Someone and even for Yourself.
"SCOOBA DOO" Says the Following Phrases:
1. I Dig that Crazy Beat, Yah!!
2. Play it Cool, Don't Be a Square.
3. Hey Dig This, (Then She Sings a SCOOBA DOO Song)
4. I Dig Food, Like When Do We Eat??
5. Come-On, Let's Get with It, Like Weeeeee!
6. Hey Sweetie, Like You're Somthing Else, Ya Know?
7. Hey Doll, Like You're Way-Out.
8. Dig My Crazy Black Stockings.
9. (SCOOBA DOO Song)
10. I'M Hip, Ya Know, Like Beatnik.
11. (SCOOBA DOO Song), Bug Me Baby.
Price Includes Shipping and Delivery Confirmation for First 48 States
Canada: Add $30.00
All Other: Add $40.00
(Look at bottom of page to pay
We Also Accept US Money Orders.